Thursday, September 9, 2010

Autumn Amazes Me

I don't remember marveling in natures wonders when I was a child.  I don't know if this is because it was just taken for granted by my family and I never noticed the beauty around me or if I have just blocked so much of my childhood out that I have misplaced the memories.  Whatever the reason, I am making up for lost times now!  I just can not get enough of nature and the beauty that surrounds us on a daily basis.  Photographing nature is one of my absolutely favorite past times and that enjoyment intensifies in Autumn.  I was going thru photos the other day and came across some of my favorites from Autumns past.
I look forward to the hayrides and walks thru the park picking up the stunning red, yellow and orange leaves from the path.  I long for the car rides with my family pointing out the splendid array of colors. 

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for the leaves to look like that here. I have 3 family photos 'shoots' for friends in the upcoming weeks. I cant wait to take in the beautiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete